Welcome!

Ribs

15 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

that's what i want but how do i get it onto the new site? you know i'm a dummy when it comes to computers and other things.

here is the Photo... just click on the photo to open it... then right click and save to maybe on your desktop for ease of finding it again... then you want to click your profile name on the upper right of the site and open your profile page.... there will be a button just below your profile name in upper corner which reads cover photo... click the cover photo button, click the pop up button just below that says choose photo and then hit browse and select the file/photo called 6dxFNbta.jpg and hit go or submit and that should do it... i have attached a couple photos to help you find these buttons...joehelp.thumb.jpg.bef9d8d4fefd2d7b0d75709e0ee80a75.jpg6dxFNbta.jpg.f0c6d6c68d02293ef5a95b6a75c0776b.jpg

8 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I'll try to remember again on Sunday, but in case I forget, happy birthday Joe

thank you mate.

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

here is the Photo... just click on the photo to open it... then right click and save to maybe on your desktop for ease of finding it again... then you want to click your profile name on the upper right of the site and open your profile page.... there will be a button just below your profile name in upper corner which reads cover photo... click the cover photo button, click the pop up button just below that says choose photo and then hit browse and select the file/photo called 6dxFNbta.jpg and hit go or submit and that should do it... i have attached a couple photos to help you find these buttons...joehelp.thumb.jpg.bef9d8d4fefd2d7b0d75709e0ee80a75.jpg6dxFNbta.jpg.f0c6d6c68d02293ef5a95b6a75c0776b.jpg

i'll try and get my son to help me. somethings are like greek to me.

I noticed on his profile @Ribs is from Nanaimo.

As a thank you for all his hard work setting up the 'new cdc' maybe we can figure out a way to get him to to Vancouver for a Canucks game. 

Hotel + game tickets etc. 

I'll make a post/thread after October when the regular season starts and if people are willing to pitch in it would be great.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I noticed on his profile @Ribs is from Nanaimo.

As a thank you for all his hard work setting up the 'new cdc' maybe we can figure out a way to get him to to Vancouver for a Canucks game. 

Hotel + game tickets etc. 

I'll make a post/thread after October when the regular season starts and if people are willing to pitch in it would be great.  

Wait, he lived in the same place as me for years and never said anything?

That's fair, understandable, and probably the most sane option.. 

• Haha 1