Welcome!

2 hours ago, SV. said:

The user formally known as AV. 🕊️

A special thanks to @Ribs, @-AJ-, @Roger Neilsons Towel, and whoever else behind this initiative to keep the community going.

Looking forward to the countless discussions once more.

Yeah brother 

Did you see the tribute to you Mafia game we had that Aladeen hosted....good times 

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

@Ribs thanks to you and the other mods for setting this up and running it for us.

I was completely stunned about 20 minutes ago when I read about the closure of CDC. I was unsure of where to get my fix of Canucks Hockey speak.

Down here in Australia you cant just flick on a radio or chat to your co workers about the latest trade or crazy coaching decision. The forum was my place for all knowledge. I am so wrapped this community it still at my finger tips.

It's still a good day 😅

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

I hope a fresh start will allow some long-time lurkers to open up and share their opinions.

Even though I am now 3 hours ahead and probably won't be a part of as many GDTs as i'd like. I want to use this opportunity to learn more about the community and the people here that help make it great. 

This was a stark reminder that nothing lasts forever and I think I should appreciate what's infront of me a little more. 

Thanks to everyone who has started and will migrate over in the next couple of weeks.

As mentioned on CDC. My inbox is always open. We are all humans here with real-life human issues and hockey is one of the ulitimate escapes from reality for a lot of us. I truly hope everyone helps make this an enjoyable place to escape 'real life' like CDC was, but even better!