Welcome!

7 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

He said he wasn't sure if he'd transition here with us. So we'll see. Here's hoping he joins us.

If he’s connected to the Canucks like I think he is he may be restricted in joining this group. Employers can limit an employees comments regarding the business on line.  Hope that’s not the case. Vintage is the best source for Canucks news.

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

If he’s connected to the Canucks like I think he is he may be restricted in joining this group. Employers can limit an employees comments regarding the business on line.  Hope that’s not the case. Vintage is the best source for Canucks news.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Don't see him coming here. Need a fake Undertaker.

32 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Testing

Testing

one , two, three,

Is this thing working?

Edit- Yes it is!

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Glad to see people here, whew.

Thank you to stealth for doing an amazing job of seamlessly giving us a home again.

39 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Life is changing fast on CDC or what used to be CDC. 
I've been down all day by the thought of not being able to continue chatting on CDC. 

A massive thank you @Ribs/Stealth, for keeping it going for all of us interested. 

I struggle to find words that express my gratitude, but put it like this. If I could, I take you out for a proper session of beer tasting. 

Thank you. 

Great to see you all here!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuck You said:

Was thinking the exact same thing. Don't see him coming here. Need a fake Undertaker.

He could probably join however might be really limited in what he could post. 
His contributions to the old forum were instrumental in drawing in and holding users. A lot of what he posted could likely be considered proprietary information belonging to the Canucks requiring their permission for release. 

The Canucks won’t want their news  releases posted in a place they don’t support or own. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1