Welcome!

Ribs

6 minutes ago, Rubik said:

I'm pretty sure we were the last one actually lol

This feels like a way for the NHL to kind of silence fans by not giving them a place to discuss NHL issues.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever, but with their recent sweeping under the rug of sexual assault stories would it really be that shocking to know they want more control over the narrative?

With no fan forums all fans are left with is angry rants on sports radio shows. And even that seems to be getting censored quite a bit.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

This feels like a way for the NHL to kind of silence fans but not giving them a place to discuss NHL issues.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever, but with their recent sweeping under the rug of sexual assault stories would it really be that shocking to know they want more control over the narrative?

With no fan forums all fans are left with is angry rants on sports radio shows. And even that seems to be getting censored quite a bit.

image.jpeg.d13cbac2648923530125a057fe3bd9fa.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

This feels like a way for the NHL to kind of silence fans but not giving them a place to discuss NHL issues.

well, fans don't necessarily need those official NHL forums. CalgaryPuck is booming, and that's definitely not managed by the flames organization.

13 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I haven't watched a lot of sienfeld so I won't get the joke.

It’s not related just an angry George. 😂

Hes screaming “KHAN” because Jerry told George’s dead ex-fiancés parents a quote from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan that inspired them to set up a foundation that Geroge is roped into running.

Seinfeld had brilliant writing I don’t care what anyone says!

Edited by DeNiro
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, TheGuardian said:

Of course life time bans didn't help either. Multiple families banned because of accounts on the same IP address or computer or trying to access an account of a device that was already registered. One person tried three different sign ins and resulted in 8 life time bans for multiple accounts.

So are you or other admins still working at Canuck front office?

Never have worked at the front office...everything we do here is voluntary.

Not sure about people being banned for sign ins....unless they were trying to bypass a ban and sneak back in. 

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Rubik said:

well, fans don't necessarily need those official NHL forums. CalgaryPuck is booming, and that's definitely not managed by the flames organization.

All they talk about over there is how much they hate Trudeau.

In the immortal words of @Alflives they’re a bunch of puck suckers.

A market like Vancouver has way more of a voice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Howdy guys,

I literally just read the news online so I’m glad someone decided to start this. 

Has anyone heard of a good reason why they’re shutting down CDC? I thought it was managed by the community and required only minimal team resources. 

Looking forward to seeing all the regulars on here I hope.

Cheers! 🍺

Edited by MJDDawg
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Not sure about people being banned for sign ins....unless they're trying to bypass a ban and sneak back in.

that definitely was an issue. Back in 2019 I tried to sign up my gf from my computer. My profile got banned, I had to write to Stealth to lift the ban.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It’s not related just an angry George. 😂

Hes screaming “KHAN” because Kramer told George’s dead ex-fiancés parents a quote from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan that inspired them to set up a foundation that Geroge is roped into running.

Seinfeld had brilliant writing I don’t care what anyone says!

I still like the Library Cop. The way the actor played it straight, like he was some big time law enforcement officer.

• ThereItIs 1