Welcome!

Ribs

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Never have worked at the front office...everything we do here is voluntary.

Not sure about people being banned for sign ins....unless they were trying to bypass a ban and sneak back in. 

FaceMan - Banned for multiple accounts, forever. Banned my son on duty and all his squad. All this because my grandson tried to access his account from my IP address. Tried for weeks to get it corrected with no results.

Everyone that tried to sign in from my internet was consequently banned and then when they tried their own internet it got banned as well and their devices.

45 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Don't forget to petition existing mods to remove or delete any and all old images of your person you do not want to remain in the hands of the aqua group

They can keep my goatse.cx man photo if they want.  I'll even give them the giver's pic as a bonus.  :bigblush:

• Haha 1

I really appreciate this being set up. I didn’t post much on CDC anymore but throughout the years I really valued how much I learned from being on there. Whether I agreed with opinions or didn’t it was always really thought provoking. Sometimes rage inducing but I do think there are a ton of knowledgeable Canucks fans now because of it. 

• Cheers 1