Welcome!

Ribs

9 hours ago, HIWATT said:

It's funny reading some of the posts in the CDC closure thread where guys are like "I started coming here when I was 10, now I'm 23"

How many times did ask yourself back then "is this guy 10 years old or what?" when you were reading a post...

well.......   😂

I started at 16 before the boards moved over to CDC. Now I’m 37. GDTs are part of how I enjoy Canucks hockey when I can’t watch in a social setting.

Edited by JoGuitar
  • Cheers 1

Long time listener ,first time caller.thanks for creating this alternative so quickly.was not looking forward to HF board as I find the first two pages of any thread there to be informative but quickly descended into usually two sets of individuals insulting each other’s speculative opinions with “LOL’s” and severe cases of shameless recall.like watching flies fighting mid air.thanks again!

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Gurn said:

Some one hold me, I'm scared.

The forum software has just called me a collaborator, and I remember what happened to them during ww2.   

Dang:

on the plus side I'm no longer a collaborator

on the down side it seems the forum software has been checking me out in the shower.

way too judgemental in my books

"Pee wee" indeed.-Just when I was starting to like this place 😞

• Haha 4

This website truly does rock. 

And Canucks training camp is just around the corner! I'm so stoked to be going -  so cool that they're in Victoria for it this year. 

2023-24 could be a great Canuck year, friends. I'm really starving for some Canucks playoffs - just a taste would do.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Mikeyman109 said:

Thank you for doing this. What a stupid decision by the team. Yeah let’s get rid of everything that fans interact with other sports are trying to connect with their fans. Our team cuts the cord. So stupid. 

When have you seen smart decisions in the past... 10 years or so?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, HIWATT said:

It's funny reading some of the posts in the CDC closure thread where guys are like "I started coming here when I was 10, now I'm 23"

How many times did ask yourself back then "is this guy 10 years old or what?" when you were reading a post...

well.......   😂

hahaha that was exactly me.  Started at 11, now 24.  You always just assume people on the internet are the same age as you lol