Welcome!

Ribs

1 hour ago, Jack Fig said:

Any chance of importing over the Ignored Users from the other place?

I'd prefer not having to try to remember who all the dumbasses are that I've already forgotten about. 

I feel lucky that I don't have anyone on ignore. I think I've only ignored like 2 people in the past. Usually, it's temporary. But it does go to show if I put someone on ignore, they REALLY did something to piss me off. lol

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, The Lock said:

I feel lucky that I don't have anyone on ignore. I think I've only ignored like 2 people in the past. Usually, it's temporary. But it does go to show if I put someone on ignore, they REALLY did something to piss me off. lol

It probably shouldn't get to that, but some people really do amaze

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

It probably shouldn't get to that, but some people really do amaze

Yeah, I think the one person that stood out to me was someone who would just type looooooooong paragraphs with very little substance. I had even been in voice chat with him once when we had voice chat with CDC and he was just one of the most egotistical people I've ever met in my life. He wouldn't just leave me alone either; thus, the ignore.

I'm pretty sure his strategy was to bore his opposition to death with paragraphs of nothingness.

Edited by The Lock

3 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Yeah, I think the one person that stood out to me was someone who would just type looooooooong paragraphs with very little substance. I had even been in voice chat with him once when we had voice chat with CDC and he was just one of the most egotistical people I've ever met in my life. He wouldn't just leave me alone either; thus, the ignore.

I'm pretty sure his strategy was to bore his opposition to death with paragraphs of nothingness.

I think I know that guy. 

• Haha 2

Just made an account here after seeing the news this evening on the forums… been there since 04… sad days ahead. 

i absolutely hate this ownership and can’t wait for them to sell the team. I could be completely wrong, but it feels like they are trying to save money ? 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/16/2023 at 4:35 PM, Ghostsof1915 said:

I am going to talk with my existing manager. It's these stupid STAR interviews. They just seem so robotic. Try and get some tips.

I know! I like to have conversations instead of STAR interviews and forgot what STAR stood for. 

These days, it's like what happened to just having a conversation? !! 

My last three jobs, I was hired because they liked me and that I can have conversations. 

• Like 1