Welcome!

Ribs

On 9/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, Ribs said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new old. Unfortunately we can't bring profiles across from the old forum, but please feel free to register through the board directly, or by connecting your social media account.

I've started another topic to post screenshots of your old profile - I'll do my best to run through those and update post/content counts and whatver I can.

If you have any name/domain suggestions, general advice, suggestions on features and structures, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING, please post here or in the feedback forum. We have a a bit more room to do...anything here.

Moderation will be a bit more loose, and for the moment some of the old are graciously continuing here.

I'm not sure if I'll continue as the main admin, but I'll keep this hosted and running for as long as I possibly can. In a few months we might look at adding some adwords income, looking for sponsorships, or asking for small donations. Whatever we go with, it will be completely transparent and non-profit.

Pin on Thank You Card

• Like 1

Amazing to be back, thanks so much for making a new website! I'll be flying under a new moniker this time, but I was mostly a lurker on the old website anyways. 
I love this Dark Skate theme by the way, now I can finally read these forums late at night without my eyes bleeding lol. 

P.S... Is this a crowd-funded operation / do you guys accept donations for the fees associated with running this website? (domain/hosting etc). Because I'd love and I'm sure many other's would love to pitch in to keep this baby running for good. 

Cheers and Go Canucks Go! :towel:

• Like 1