Welcome!

Ribs

Hello sports fans! Thanks for creating this website. I also rarely posted over on the Canucks site (I think about 1600 posts over the 15 or so years)...but I absolutely love the content and the "colorful" fans over there (lookin' at you ALF and HIPPY). I had the wonderful privilege of communicating directly (by email) with Smithers Joe, so hopefully he made the journey here as well. And of course everyone's fave Nux fan...Deb!

Best wishes to all...and let's have an awesome season! Go Nux Go!!

EDIT: I read back some pages and I see that SmithersJoe made it over here...awesome! And it's also neat to see alot of the old sigs and usernames being used here as well...feels like home...and victory, yeah that's it, home and victory...:hurhur:

Edited by ABNuck
  • Cheers 2

Finally got around to signing up and making it over here. I can see the mods were gracious enough to allow a few banned folks to jump back in as well, which is nice to see. 

Also glad to see some of the old crowd return, a special welcome back to @Sabrefan1. You left the old forum so abruptly that I (and many others) didn't get the chance to express how much we valued your contributions. Glad to have you back bud.