[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Nov 20, 2023

Jess

It took a bit, but once they came alive, it was a super fun game to watch. All led by our captain. Damn, he makes hockey so much fun. And Miller...What A Beast! Too bad for Hoggy, he was having another good game. I'm loving that 3rd line right now. I think it'll be a couple more games before Petey steps up, but it will happen, and when it does, we'll be just that much better. I thought both Juulsen and Friedman were better tonight. Hell yeah Canucks!!!

I lo e that Harry and Meghan were cheering for the Canucks. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

This exactly. 

I would have been a bit nervous previously putting that line together because of defensive liabilities but wow Boeser looks like a completely different player this year. Did anybody watch his body positioning and board battle where he out muscled his check to win the puck in the last few minutes of the game in our zone?

He did absolutely everything right on that play. That is 100 percent coaching with Boeser buying in and wanting to be a complete player. 

Miller has already turned the corner and is a premier 2 way player. A spark plug like Hogz might look amazing on that line. 

It's definitely worth a shot. He deserves it. 

• Like 1

Closer than it should have been, but Blackwood's no slouch against us and made some good saves.  Fortunately not enough of them.

Dangerous play by Hogs, but it would be nice to see slewfoots called against all players that do them. Put an Oilers jersey on him, and he probably finishes the game.

But then, he would also lose :classic_wink:

Edited by Kragar
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1