NHL DOP(e)S Wheel of Justice thread

Imho, Hoglander knew exactly what he was doing and deserved the penalty.  Dangerous play that needs to be taken out of hockey and should be called everytime. Hoglander is a tiger and I love his compete. I'd sooner tame a tiger than kick a lamb. He will learn from it and and continue improving as he has. Great hockey player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rekker said:

Imho, Hoglander knew exactly what he was doing and deserved the penalty.  Dangerous play that needs to be taken out of hockey and should be called everytime. Hoglander is a tiger and I love his compete. I'd sooner tame a tiger than kick a lamb. He will learn from it and and continue improving as he has. Great hockey player.

yeah it wasn't smart. They are both very close in size and weight though, so maybe Hogs was surprised it was that easy? dunno. 

Anyway, glad shark dude isn't hurt, Hogs learned a lesson. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

yeah it wasn't smart. They are both very close in size and weight though, so maybe Hogs was surprised it was that easy? dunno. 

Anyway, glad shark dude isn't hurt, Hogs learned a lesson. 

Very well said. It's a battle, a heated battle. Hogs just playing real hard and to the edge. Betcha Tocchet loved it, lol. 

• Haha 1