[2023-2024] Prospect Tracker

23 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

So, I was looking really briefly the other day and didn't have much time to experiment, but I believe that we can embed each prospects numbers into their profile (or here) from Elite Prospects and have their numbers refresh in real time.

Back in the day there was someone who did this for me... they wrote a script that would update my spreadsheets. I don't actually know how to do this myself though. 

20 minutes ago, Down By the River said:

Back in the day there was someone who did this for me... they wrote a script that would update my spreadsheets. I don't actually know how to do this myself though. 

I'll message you when I get a little more time, but the really fast look I had the other day, it shouldn't be difficult.

OP updated with stats through Sunday. 

Bains leads the AHL in scoring. Brzustewicz leads the OHL in scoring. Lekkerimaki leads the SHL in goals. Not bad.

Quiet week for Wilander after a hot start. Sawyer Mynio back from injury. Jett Woo quietly improving his play in Abbotsford. D-Petey steady in the Allsvenskan. Continues to be a nice start for the prospect depth in this organization. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OPs updated with stats through 2023-11-06

A bit of a down week for prospects. Seems like Brzustewicz's point streak came to an end, Kudryavtsev took a bit of a step back, same with Alriksson. All four goalies had a tough week and saw their GAA increase/SV % decrease. 

But perhaps where it matters most right now, the big club, we've see Hoglander make a strong contribution in the bottom six. 

1 minute ago, robr1can2 said:

I love this tracker, but I noticed that Lucas Forsell isn't listed. Did I miss him?

Sorry to be a pain, but I also noticed that many of our NCAA prospects (chattels) aren't listed either. I know it's a tough job and I thank you for doing it.

19 hours ago, robr1can2 said:

Sorry to be a pain, but I also noticed that many of our NCAA prospects (chattels) aren't listed either. I know it's a tough job and I thank you for doing it.

I haven't had time, but was considering making a page with all the prospects and embed their Elite Prospects stats so that they update in real-time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 11:44 AM, Down By the River said:

Prospects eligible for the 2024 NHL entry draft who are projected to be selected in or around the middle of the first round (i.e., around where I think it is reasonable to expect the Canucks to be picking this year). 

So guys expected to be still on the draft board at pick 32? 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

• 3 weeks later...

OPs updated with stats through Jan 16. 

In Abby, Bains and Podkolzin have continued to put up the points while some other guys (e.g., Woo) have seen their production drop off. 

D'Elias Pettersson is back in the Allsvenskan and Lekkerimaki hot off his impressive WJHC performance is back in the SHL. 

Hunter Brzzz continues to lead the OHL in scoring. 

Goalies have taken a bit of a hit with the exception of Ty Young up in PG. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

It's been two consecutive years where I've really dropped the ball updating this. If there is anyone who would like to take over for me, I'd be more than happy to pass along the spreadsheets I use. I'm sure there is also someone out there more tech savvy that can just use a scraper to auto-collect the data from EliteProspects.