[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

I'll tell you fucking Petey is playing himself out of anything above 10.5 million.If your not a player that leads game in and game out you don't deserve anymore than that.I don't want injury excuse sand don't get me started on what in the hell Boeser does these days.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Lol ... there's some autocorrect in that post ... but yeah ... it's the barometer of playoff teams.

Haha, yeah exactly you knew what I was saying. 🍺 Pretty much all the playoff teams are plusses and you can also use it to guess which teams are stronger than their record indicates.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

I'll tell you fucking Petey is playing himself out of anything above 10.5 million.If your not a player that leads game in and game out you don't deserve anymore than that.I don't want injury excuse sand don't get me started on what in the hell Boeser does these days.

He has been terrible for 7 games now. He looked a little better last game but lately he looks average or below. It is concerning.

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

Where did the abiding go? The Dude no longer abides.