[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We usually struggle when goals goal in like that. Has anyone heard what happened to Suter? All of a sudden he’s injured. Weird injuries this year. I think this is trending towards a loss. I think what is obvious is the depth Colorado has that we just don’t have yet.

We have it if Petey was playing properly.  We're basically missing an entire line of offence right now.

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Ok, I disappear for a few, and we are down? What in the hell happened?!!

Colorado is the better team. Just reality. That’s what happened. We are basically playing without the Petey line. Ever since he said sorry to Tochett he’s been just as bad if not worse.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Colorado is the better team. Just reality. That’s what happened. We are basically playing without the Petey line. Ever since he said sorry to Tochett he’s been just as bad. 

Nope, I don't buy it. They're at home and feeling comfortable....they got some momentum earlier courtesy of the refs. F them.

We're right there with them.

What are you on about "said sorry to Tocchet"??

404983339_10160650539235549_477486957012

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Colorado is the better team. Just reality. That’s what happened. We are basically playing without the Petey line. Ever since he said sorry to Tochett he’s been just as bad. 

Am I allowed to respond? 

It's a 1 goal game with 14 minutes left. There's no need to be so defeated bruv.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

It depends. Southerners say coke for all types, midwesterners say pop, eastern say soda. Soft drink used too.

I’m from Florida, it’s usually Soda, more than coke

Edited by Crimson JH

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Nope, I don't buy it. They're at home and feeling comfortable....they got some momentum earlier courtesy of the refs. F them.

What are you on about "said sorry to Tocchet"??

Petey a few games ago went to Tochetts office and apologized for his poor play but that was about five games ago. Maybe he needs to apologize again.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82