[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

Canucks this year are the real deal but Colorado is much deeper and Mackinnon > Pettersson.

But in a series I think tocchet could coach us to win if healthy. We are pretty evenly matched.

The fact that we are even close right now is amazing! At the start of this year we were pegged to miss the playoffs by most. Now we are giving the best team in the league all they can handle, perspective is everything.

• Cheers 2

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

this is the reality of when you have a shit top 4 defence where you stacked the top 2 and leave the chump change to play with EP. other teams put their shutdown defence against them while they are playing literally 3v5 with 2 defenceman that can't push the puck up ice and play with tempo

Yes this too. It’s good we got all those wins early because they have come back down to earth a bit.

Holy crap! Got home a bit ago to a 2-2 game so watched on a "fast-forward". Is it my imagination but is Juulsen playing a monster game! 

Making a Side Stripe Shrimp & Corn "Chowder" soup from scratch for me and the wife, game on the TV (a compromise to her taped "The View" show vs my making da soup) ... just kidding, she is  Canuck fan. 

Had this as part of a Culinary Experience at the Mission Hill so today attempting to replicate what the chef's taught. WooHOOOOOOO!

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

The fact that we are even close right now is amazing! At the start of this year we were pegged to miss the playoffs by most. Now we are giving the best team in the league all they can handle, perspective is everything.

They're not the best team in the league though. 

• Cheers 1