[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Win one. Lose one. Canucks are back to who we thought they were. .500 hockey. They sure lose their confidence fast.  Something feels eerily similar to last year lately. I think it’s just the depth issue rearing its ugly head. Petey needs tos it if this is all he can give.

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Boys need to believe they're legit ... it's a mental thing. Have to beat top teams. It's that simple.

The season is about to get tougher, we haven't played the Ducks Kings or Knights yet.

The Canucks offense seems to have dried up last 5 games. Our special teams are struggling too.

Team is in a funk, but you take Soucy and Suter out of lineup could make a big difference.

Demko also looks off.

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Now I also have to tell you, if you or someone in your household likes or loves the Habs, it will be a double must see! 

It’s just Leo and I, he’s a die-hard Canucks fan. 

Sounds like a good watch, especially it’s dark out now and cold. We can do this together hehe. ❤️🤭

• Like 1

The difference this game. We couldn't score on pp. Our first line still can't get going on 5v5. I wonder how Tocc and coaching staff will try to address this after the game. He tried mixing up the lines but no result tonight.