[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The season is about to get tougher, we haven't played the Ducks Kings or Knights yet.

The Canucks offense seems to have dried up last 5 games. Our special teams are struggling too.

Team is in a funk, but you take Soucy and Suter out of lineup could make a big difference.

Demko also looks off.

We're much better than this. When we put it together it'll be sweeter. It will happen. 

they're definitley settling into what they really are.  A good game tonight, energy wise, but they're just not there yet.  They have absolutely go to beat the teams below them in the standings.......they need those points as I'm not sure they're going ot get much from the teamsabove them.

Still, I liked their game tonight

this team really isn't as good as fans want to think they are. their record is really deceptive.. and defensively the advance stats is one of the worse in the league.. we are 6-5-1 against the playoff teams.. looks great on paper.. but 4 of the win is against team that are badly struggling this year.. 3 vs edmonton 1 vs islanders.. really they were good against florida and dallas.. every other game.. they simply were out matched.

Just now, stawns said:

they're definitley settling into what they really are.  A good game tonight, energy wise, but they're just not there yet.  They have absolutely go to beat the teams below them in the standings.......they need those points as I'm not sure they're going ot get much from the teamsabove them.

Still, I liked their game tonight

Why are you so sad? Lol

Dick from petey and Boeser and you can call this team done.The PP was the difference maker for the team early.A coach thats cut the knees out from guys like Kuzmenko by making them focus constantly  on defense and it's not  surprising the offense isn't what it was from the top 6.Add to that a bottom 6 that struggles for goals and here we are.

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

We're much better than this. When we put it together it'll be sweeter. It will happen. 

I think it's pretty fair to say, now, they aren't a true top team.  In a way, I think it's better than they're coming back to earth as it allows them to be patient, rather than make a knee jerk move to "go for it" this seaosn

• Cheers 1

GO CANUCKS G ... WFT ..... Sad!   .... 5 - 2 ... They were in it until the last little bit. @-dlc- @GrammaInTheTub ... try this ... results of my endeavor on trying to be a 3-star Michelin chef posted in the PGT.  ... Making an Apricot Ice Cream Sandwich with Kombu Carmel for desert!!!!!! 

Delish!

image.thumb.png.0084e730c98991b25c63f3ae543cc839.png

Edited by Rocket-68