[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche Nov 22 2023 7:00 PM PST

Satchmo

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

These miserable fucks who wait for losses then start with the  "I told ya so" and "this is who they really are" are just so boring. Is that too Ike Turner for y'all?

is that how you respond to people who disagree with you there Ike Turner?

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

These miserable fucks who wait for losses then start with the  "I told ya so" and "this is who they really are" are just so boring. Is that too Ike Turner for y'all?

No kidding.  A lot of these guys were nowhere to be seen a few weeks ago.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canucks basically giving up at the end. lol. Ya that’s a good look.

Agreed. Didn't like that.

Just now, stawns said:

youmean the way I said I liked their game tonight?

You quantified it with "energy wise" though, didn't you? 

So does Canucks GM make a trade for a defensemen now? This was the one thing I feAred. They looked like they could withstand the Soucy injury again. But now Friedman (who's done surprisingly well) and possibly Myers, half of our top 6 D might be out next game. Time to pull the trigger Move Beau and a pick and or prosect. No more waiting it's time. A guy like Friedman should be a 7th depth guy anyways. For these exact reasons. Don't want to ruin a great start to the season by not fixing the one last problem, we need one more top 4 D. RHD. I think everyone on the planet knew that going in. Get Tanev or Peeke or go big for Pesce (I personally don't know why they move Pesce) big name with term for our 1st plus, or Beau plus for Tanev/Peeke. Or something else off the board but do something this could get bad quickly!

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Ah well, boys came to play tonight. Refs ridiculously involved. 

On to Seattle.

The same Seattle that’s firing on all cylinders and dominated last game? Gonna have to start burying chances and stop making defensive gaffes.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

This is who they were tonight and they have work to do before the next match-up in January.

• Upvote 1