[Report] Blackhawks' Perry misses practice after scratch for 'organizational decision'

RWJC

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Assuming he hasn't done anything creepy, id be happy to trade Garland for him 1:1

Agreed, and that's not to dunk on Garland because he does bring some positives to the table. 

Moving Garland would be more about freeing up his cap space sooner than later, and cap space alone has to be viewed as a positive asset. If we could go into the offseason without either him or Beau on the books that'd open up a lot of possibilities for management. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Corey Perry is done in Chicago.  I'd do Beauvillier and a pick or B prospect for Perry.  You can even play him with Petey.  Move Mikheyev to the Miller line and move PDG to the bottom 6 where he belongs.  All of a sudden we have more sandpaper and Petey has a veteran Stanley Cup champion to play with.

If Kuzmenko stays in Tocchet's doghouse then we should have enough offence to offset Kuzmenko leaving and we can trade him for a top 4 RHD.  I already made a proposal of Kuzmenko for Artem Zub...

• Cheers 1

Just now, Goal_thecup said:

Personal matters: needs to fill up his douche bag.

Maybe, but fanbases usually like those sorts when they're their douchebags. Our last finals run featured players like Kesler, Burrows, Lapierre, Torres, and Bieksa. Even Hansen and Glass could be chippy. We were very, very disliked and those players weren't very liked around the league at the time. We loved our shit disturbers because they were our shit disturbers. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

It seems suspicious because the team could've made that statement, but instead they said it was a team decision. Something doesn't quite add up, but Chicago is living up to their bill of being solid at hiding things for as long as they can, then not speak about it anymore and sweep it under the rug.

Its a bit odd that after 15+ years in the league, Perry does something now, while….. nvm as I am typing this my brother just said that there is a rumour that Perry fucked Bedards mom on the road trip. If this true…lmfao what a fuckin shit show

• Cheers 1

On 11/24/2023 at 12:18 PM, Rick_theRyper said:

Lol right I laughed so hard when I saw that cost for 36 yr old perry lmao. Wow. Guys about to retire soon as he's done chasing teams that are favourites to win a cup 

Ya, I wouldn't give much, if anything for a 38 year old....he was decent enough in his first 16 games, but no better than our bottom six

26 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Assuming he hasn't done anything creepy, id be happy to trade Garland for him 1:1

They can take "futures" and like it.

Just read other posts, if it's true he boinked the kid's mom, not interested, even for a cap dump.

Last thing we need is the stud Perry gathering up a harem with the wives here.

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Corey Perry is done in Chicago.  I'd do Beauvillier and a pick or B prospect for Perry.  You can even play him with Petey.  Move Mikheyev to the Miller line and move PDG to the bottom 6 where he belongs.  All of a sudden we have more sandpaper and Petey has a veteran Stanley Cup champion to play with.

If Kuzmenko stays in Tocchet's doghouse then we should have enough offence to offset Kuzmenko leaving and we can trade him for a top 4 RHD.  I already made a proposal of Kuzmenko for Artem Zub...

Until he meets Pettersson's mom.....

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Ya, I wouldn't give much, if anything for a 38 year old....he was decent enough in his first 16 games, but no better than our bottom six

They can take "futures" and like it.

Taking Garland really helps our cap tho.

Just read other posts, if it's true he boinked the kid's mom, not interested, even for a cap dump.

First, she's kinda cute. Second, I don't care, that's between consenting adults.

Last thing we need is the stud Perry gathering up a harem with the wives here.

Is he hung by the pound or something? Jesus.

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Taking Garland really helps our cap tho.

First, she's kinda cute. Second, I don't care, that's between consenting adults.

Is he hung by the pound or something? Jesus.

I googled pics and saw a dad in there too, or am I missing something?

Bcoz I'm sure 'lil Connor wouldn't be happy about his mama tramping behind ole dads back? 

He must be, coz while I'm not in the habit of rating dudes, he's no looker

Edited by Sophomore Jinx