[Report] Blackhawks' Perry misses practice after scratch for 'organizational decision'

RWJC

1 hour ago, stawns said:

one of the most disgusting things to come out of a league that has had it's fair share of disgusting things.

There's an 18 year old kid and his family on the other side of that rumour.

To be fair, this didn't come from the league

It came from an idiot behind a keyboard. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

To be fair, this didn't come from the league

It came from an idiot behind a keyboard. 

I'm a little surprised so many are offended when this is the case.

Is it new a new thing that social media is a cess pool? 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

True enough but the team (league) did little to dispel the rumours. People will connect dots and when done it looks nasty. 

Oh, did they take too long?

I thought the Chi GM adressed it pretty quick? no?

but, I get my info from those on here and I am realising that it is similar to the social media nonesense. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Oh, did they take too long?

I thought the Chi GM adressed it pretty quick? no?

but, I get my info from those on here and I am realising that it is similar to the social media nonesense. 

That’s a one sided view. Perry will sue and get his opportunity in civil court to present his story. And (IMHAO) it’s going to be very interesting. If not revealing. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

That’s a one sided view. Perry will sue and get his opportunity in civil court to present his story. And (IMHAO) it’s going to be very interesting. If not revealing. 

Yeah. I'm interested in Perry's side too.

I think what makes this topic 'have legs' (IMHAOPINON) it that there a few people that haven't said anything yet....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

I guarantee you perry is nothing but embarrassed and ashamed and how he's ended his career and ruined his family. 

I'm serious about that steak. he won't sue. I doubt the pa will even file a grievance. 

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

Yup. Bedard’s mother could end this foolishness by simply stating the rumours are false. End story. She hasn’t done that though. As a consequence the rumours will continue. And, until Perry speaks in court (during his civil case) the rumours will continue. 
Really this ends now if Bedard’s mother speaks up. 

the rumours are so absurd that she shouldn't -- and doesn't -- have to. dignifying them with a response would be giving them too much credibility. 

it's been stated perfectly clearly by people in the know that it's false. that's good enough. 

expecting her or connor to lower themselves to comment on this nonsense is disgusting on its own. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, tas said:

the rumours are so absurd that she shouldn't -- and doesn't -- have to. dignifying them with a response would be giving them too much credibility. 

it's been stated perfectly clearly by people in the know that it's false. that's good enough. 

expecting her or connor to lower themselves to comment on this nonsense is disgusting on its own. 

Yes agree on that... The club killed it off, as they should. 

She stays well clear of this...

3 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Yes agree on that... The club killed it off, as they should. 

She stays well clear of this...

if any scumbag reporter deigns to ask them about it, I hope the answer is "you should be ashamed of yourself for asking, because nobody with an IQ over 80 could possibly believe that idiocy."

• Cheers 1

Just now, tas said:

if any scumbag reporter deigns to ask them about it, I hope the answer is "you should be ashamed of yourself for asking, because nobody with an IQ over 80 could possibly believe that idiocy."

The story is dead, and they should leave it be dead.

I'd like to think, I have an IQ over 80, (though with the life I've lived, it may not be any more  🙂 ), but stranger thing than this story has happened, so I wouldn't slander ordinary folks, for raising their eyebrows... 

The Blackhawks organisation did, what they were supposed to do and killed any speculation.

Nevertheless, by being secretive in the first place, they left the opportunity open to some dick, to spread those malicious rumours...

The only persons I feel sorry for is the kid and his family.... 

15 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm a little surprised so many are offended when this is the case.

Is it new a new thing that social media is a cess pool? 

When the owner of that cesspool tells advertisers who left X over antisemitic content to ***k themselves, there should be no surprise. It’s been one for a long time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MJDDawg said:

When the owner of that cesspool tells advertisers who left X over antisemitic content to ***k themselves, there should be no surprise. It’s been one for a long time.

That dude proves you can't buy cool.

What a f*cking dork. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

The story is dead, and they should leave it be dead.

I'd like to think, I have an IQ over 80, (though with the life I've lived, it may not be any more  🙂 ), but stranger thing than this story has happened, so I wouldn't slander ordinary folks, for raising their eyebrows... 

The Blackhawks organisation did, what they were supposed to do and killed any speculation.

Nevertheless, by being secretive in the first place, they left the opportunity open to some dick, to spread those malicious rumours...

The only persons I feel sorry for is the kid and his family.... 

The Hawks could be trying to protect the identity of someone in their organization who doesn't want to become the centre of a media crap storm. 

I know, it would be a first for them to back the right person, but I can see a person not wanting to be an international story because some old player creeped on you.

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I understand some outrage but people referring to Bedard as a kid is strange to me. He's a man playing in the top league on the planet. A very tough sport. Not a soft little flower.

Different generation I suppose.

I moved out of my parents house 2weeks after I turned 18. Straight to a lovely loft apt near the DT east side. More parents should encourage that imo, stop having adult 'children'. 

Again, i get the outrage. It will be used by opponents to get under Connor's skin, true or not. I hope he can remember that he is one of the best in the world, playing his dream, making mad cash. 

Boy named Sue stuff, take it and use it to motivate.

Bedard also willingly plays for a team with such a despicable recent history. He should have known what he was getting into.

If a player like Fox could force his way to a particular team (and do so without taking much heat), Bedard easily could have too, or at the very least could have made it where he played anywhere but Chicago.

He gets no sympathy from me. I hope this is used against him to the point that he demands out.

• Cheers 1