[Report] Blackhawks' Perry misses practice after scratch for 'organizational decision'

RWJC

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

The Bedards seemed to be straight and narrow people. They wouldn't even let Connor eat Mcdonalds but then this ?

Either its true or one hell of a libel suit is coming

Good point. The Hawks aren’t saying why Perry is away from the club so it’s likely that substance thing. 

10 minutes ago, Darius said:

I can’t believe McDavid turns 27 this hockey year. Just looked that up with all this hypothetical trade talk. The coil have wasted some prime years. 

Yup. McWhiner will end up in the tier of greats with Dionne. 1800 points and no Cup. 

Edited by Alflives
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. McWhiner will end up in the tier of greats with Dionne. 1800 points and no Cup. 

In all fairness, McDavid plays in the salary cap era. He fucked himself with that contract and COVID fucked him even harder with the flat cap. Then Holland fucked them even harder by giving Nurse 9.25

The Oilers shoulda moved McDavid a couple years ago and built around Draisaitls cap hit….. or at least moved Nurse before that contract extension…

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

In all fairness, McDavid plays in the salary cap era. He fucked himself with that contract and COVID fucked him even harder with the flat cap. Then Holland fucked them even harder by giving Nurse 9.25

The Oilers shoulda moved McDavid a couple years ago and built around Draisaitls cap hit….. or at least moved Nurse before that contract extension…

Good points. McWiner Baby is F’d. If he desires a Cup it’s going to be in his later years as a complimentary piece, like what Borque did. Not the same as leading a club to a Cup though. 

I just googled the story and some media are reporting it that I really didn't expect. The B level website media is going with it. The top media like TSN and Sportsnet are not. Yet.

Edit: My first thought was it was 100% false but then I wandered a bit but now I am back to 100% false. But why isn't the Blackhawks coming out with the real reason ? This is damaging to the Bedards. Yet they let it linger and linger. Even Real Kyper and Bourne talked about it. Not the actual rumor but the fact that this is going on still

around 49 min in

Edited by Blue

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Chicago's at least a much nicer city than the hellhole he's stuck in right now.

Chicago! 🤣 Are there any US cities nicer (safer) than Edmonton? Imagine living in that hell hole country where there are 80 million crazy enough to vote for Trumperdoodle. McWhiner Baby is way better off staying in Loserville. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Love to play against Bedard now. Imagine the stuff his opponents are saying! Too much fun. Hey Connor. Your mother … ! And it’s true!!! 😂

Kesler.... Hey, tell your mother, I said hi...

He would have had a field day...

Poor kid though.... 😧

Edited by spook007
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

has been going ham

Educational experience, this CFF, now how to get credits for this course.

This CFF stuff should be mandatory for us seniors so we get a hint about what the yutes are saying.

No more CPP for you!  Come back when you've gone ham.

I even feel tougher; hard to do when you're already a keyboard warrior.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

How do you guys figure this stuff out?

Serious question from an old guy.

Click on the profile, see that it literally says parody in the bio.  Then read some of the profiles recent tweets and then easily conclude that it is in fact a parody account.  

The guy I replied to just read it without doing his due diligence and then started spreading it around.  

Due diligence and common sense

Edited by Wiggums
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1