[Report] Blackhawks' Perry misses practice after scratch for 'organizational decision'

RWJC

3 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Click on the profile, see that it literally says parody in the bio.  Then read some of the profiles recent tweets and then easily conclude that it is in fact a parody account.  

The guy I replied to literally just read it without doing his due diligence and then started spreading it around.  

Due diligence and common sense

Thanks Chief (I had to look up Wiggums too, lol).

I don't use any social media so I don't click on stuff like Twitter or X or any of those things.

But I did for this lesson and lo and behold "parody", just like you said.

I think I'll stay cloistered in my own little world as much as I can in this over-anal-gazing modern world.

Its nice and warm in here and, The Vancouver Canucks Are Going To Win The Stanley Cup is on the news in here, every hour of every day.

Cheers!

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Yes

Yes, yes, and yeah we do.  8 pages already should be a clue for you @Reg.

It almost makes me start to understand my wife's fascination with Entertainment Tonight. 

I don't know why women (my friend's wives and daugthers and my nieces et al love it) like that (imo) crap.

'All the guys' just hate that theme song too; just cringe and get out of the room.

Facts, not fiction, by real people, in my personal experience. 

(Trying to avoid the PC Crowd.)

1 hour ago, Goal_thecup said:

Yes, yes, and yeah we do.  8 pages already should be a clue for you @Reg.

It almost makes me start to understand my wife's fascination with Entertainment Tonight. 

I don't know why women (my friend's wives and daugthers and my nieces et al love it) like that (imo) crap.

'All the guys' just hate that theme song too; just cringe and get out of the room.

Facts, not fiction, by real people, in my personal experience. 

(Trying to avoid the PC Crowd.)

I'll watch my wife just scroll through Reddit for hours looking for juicing gossip, even though she knows full well it's likely not based on fact. lol

• ThereItIs 1

Kyper said that Perey wanted to play for a contender again. But the Hawks wanted a veteran and ended up having to pay 2 million+ more to get him.

We should be ecstatic that this is blowing up in their face and negatively effecting Bedards view of Chicago.

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Click on the profile, see that it literally says parody in the bio.  Then read some of the profiles recent tweets and then easily conclude that it is in fact a parody account.  

The guy I replied to just read it without doing his due diligence and then started spreading it around.  

Due diligence and common sense

Whoops, I didn't realised it was a parody, and no need to shoot me down like that. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I made a mistake, and it was trending like crazy on twitterverse.

Love it when Elon made those blue checks to be freely accessible to anyone and pretending they’re “verified.”

ps, I’m not a guy… 💁🏼‍♀️

perhaps Perry is going to be held responsible for Bedard NOT signing his NEXT Contract in Chicago  🙂 

This is awesome!!

The 1st OA pick that the NHL NEVER should have gone to Chicago, because of wrongful sexual misconduct .

… Is now directly , and greatly effected by Sexual Misconduct within the same Organization.

Bedards last season of ELC is 2025-26, 

RFA’s hold a lot of weight these days ,

just saying . 🙂 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

perhaps Perry is going to be held responsible for Bedard NOT signing his NEXT Contract in Chicago  🙂 

This is awesome!!

The 1st OA pick that the NHL NEVER should have gone to Chicago, because of wrongful sexual misconduct .

… Is now directly , and greatly effected by Sexual Misconduct within the same Organization.

Bedards last season of ELC is 2025-26, 

RFA’s hold a lot of weight these days ,

just saying . 🙂 

I wonder if this is the hockey gods way of saying karma. 

• ThereItIs 1

16 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Whoops, I didn't realised it was a parody, and no need to shoot me down like that. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I made a mistake, and it was trending like crazy on twitterverse.

Love it when Elon made those blue checks to be freely accessible to anyone and pretending they’re “verified.”

ps, I’m not a guy… 💁🏼‍♀️

Sorry, yeah I'll give you a pass because the blue check mark.

And sorry for misgendering you, don't beat me up ma'am