[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

6 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Not playing well, Petey has a groin injury but Miller and Hughes still look all-world, Demko looking fairly average lately. Lost 3 out of 4 and had some horrendous travel of late with a bunch of packed in back-to-backs whereas other teams haven't even had one yet.

Just got to stay afloat during this tough time and not deep dive in the standings, and we have to collect 3 out of these next 4 points at a minimum. Last game against Seattle was tight, we should be able to win these two games but it'll be hard with an invisible top line when they have so much depth.

Maybe time for a goalie controversy and get DeSmith out there for this one, he steals it and we have some chatter to go on.

2-0 Canucks

Has a groin injury been confirmed as why Petey is not shooting, falling down and generally been ‘off’?

it's not hockey related, but I just HAD to tell someone....

just put the finishing touches on my second batch of fudge for Christmas( if it lasts that long)

one of peppermint fudge, and one of Kalua fudge. 

now the hardest part, waiting till they've set properly. NO WAIT, the HARDEST part is only one piece per day.  

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

32 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

IMO, we have no excuse here and should win both of these games over the weekend. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Min 500 on this road trip.  

Winning tonight is important since it's a divisional game and kraken is likely to compete with Nux for playoff spot. 

SJ not so much.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Min 500 on this road trip.  

inning tonight is important since it's a divisional game and kraken is likely to compete with Nux for playoff spot.  sJ not so much.  

Yes, we'll likely be in that final battle for a playoff spot and the Kraken are a key competitor to that spot. Even though we're way ahead now, that may not be the case come April. This game could have big implications for the playoff drive down the road.

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I keep hearing people referring t an "easy schedule" to dismiss our wins.

Avs haven't yet HAD a back to back in their schedule....Canucks are on their 3rd (with travel).

Don't just look at "who" they play....look at where and when. It matters.

Our schedule is always one of the toughest if you factor travel in....just how it is. But I'm sick of the talk of "easy" wins. Also that teams touted as great and contenders have their blow out losses overlooked.

Love this team.

/rant

So true.... think folks are either 'fishing' or have been disappointed so many tines recently...

Its the best run in a long time, don't let a few losses ruin the feel good factor amongst the fans...