[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hmm...21 x 365 =7,655. Seems a bit on the low side. You sure?

Honestly its reversed in my house. My wife will barely tug on some trashed shorts and a tshirt from the 90's and be ready to go to tea at the empress, I say I am leaving at 10 and by 10:20 I am finally doing up my belt and looking for the matching shoes. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Ah yes, the shoes. 

It's all good. It's part of the deal for putting up with us boneheads.

I did however put in new shoe racks today and moved the old one to the backdoor entry, and in cleaning up everything and sorting it all I realized my wife has 3 different pairs of shoes that have an identical unused matching pair of shoes to them. like three extra sets. That is on top of a 4 shelf shoe rack of her regular shoes with 15 pairs of shoes/boots/slippers on it. I guess I am lucky she doesn't have 15 matching identical spare pairs somewhere....My shoe count including boots and slippers is at 8 pairs, no doubles. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I did however put in new shoe racks today and moved the old one to the backdoor entry, and in cleaning up everything and sorting it all I realized my wife has 3 different pairs of shoes that have an identical unused matching pair of shoes to them. like three extra sets. That is on top of a 4 shelf shoe rack of her regular shoes with 15 pairs of shoes/boots/slippers on it. I guess I am lucky she doesn't have 15 matching identical spare pairs somewhere....My shoe count including boots and slippers is at 8 pairs, no doubles. 

Best not to question it.