[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

7 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I did however put in new shoe racks today and moved the old one to the backdoor entry, and in cleaning up everything and sorting it all I realized my wife has 3 different pairs of shoes that have an identical unused matching pair of shoes to them. like three extra sets. That is on top of a 4 shelf shoe rack of her regular shoes with 15 pairs of shoes/boots/slippers on it. I guess I am lucky she doesn't have 15 matching identical spare pairs somewhere....My shoe count including boots and slippers is at 8 pairs, no doubles. 

Leave it be. Last time I asked her about shoes she asked "how many fishing rods do you actually need? And why is there more than 3 full sets of golf clubs in basement? 

Do we actually need a beer fridge?"

She won btw

Edited by luckylager
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Future Considerations said:

Hoglander with Aman, that line is gonna score tonight.

They had great chemistry last season in Abby alomg with my boy, LK (although JC has split Aman and Karlsson .. Linus now plays with Sasson as his center)

12 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

It's like when my wife says she's ready to go, I know I've got at least a half hour wait. 

When I go out for dinner with my wife  while she’s getting ready I cook myself a steak and I find I’m getting hungry again when we finally get there.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Everyone! Your wife or girlfriend changing so many times or taking forever to get ready. That’s not really true for all women. 

It takes me 20 minutes to get ready and that includes a shower. 

That would assume I would have the nerve to strike up a conversation with woman in public in the first place let alone to get that stage.🥸

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

Just now, luckylager said:

Leave it be. Last time I asked her about shoes she asked "how many fishing roads do you actually need? And why is there more than 3 full sets of golf clubs in basement? 

She won btw

Tonight I am enjoying some Sleeman's beers, but usually I am a wine enthusiast. Years back i bought a wine fridge, with several compartments for the various temperature controls and i was literally walking it awkwardly up my stairs to my office at that condo when she was like "hi, whatcha doing there champ? Moving your wine fridge to your office? You do know we like to actually see you sometimes in the evening, right?" so i put it in the living room. hahaha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Leave it be. Last time I asked her about shoes she asked "how many fishing roads do you actually need? And why is there more than 3 full sets of golf clubs in basement? 

She won btw

Why should we involve another woman, just goes on and on. 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Leave it be. Last time I asked her about shoes she asked "how many fishing rods do you actually need? And why is there more than 3 full sets of golf clubs in basement? 

She won btw

Reminds me of the following old TV commercial:

What kid didn't want to get one after seeing that?

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, sxqhfeh said:

Good to see Petey's poor play isn't from an injury, I was wondering If he's playing hurt why is he being used as a primary penalty killer, Petey is a great player. I just want him to carry that top line on nights when Kuzy and Mik are not at their best.

I wouldn't bet on it. As they were discussing on 650 on the way home, teams don't usually reveal when a player's working through an injury that's not significant enough to be pulled from the line up for. Teams'll target them.

Still say he's likely got a tweaked groin or a wrist issue.

Remember last time Petey was "fine"....... then it was revealed later on that it hadn't been the case.

Something bugging him but not enough to warrant not playing. Hopefully tonight he'll start to rebound.