[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Leave it be. Last time I asked her about shoes she asked "how many fishing rods do you actually need? And why is there more than 3 full sets of golf clubs in basement? 

Do we actually need a beer fridge?"

She won btw

This is the true wisdom to pass on to the kids on cff.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

I wouldn't count on it. Apparently he has a groin thingy.😲

Tocchet denied anything wrong at his presser but there have been several media comments (one posted a few pages earlier). 

I was watching a YouTube vid yesterday... one of the guests on S & P, or D&D (can't remember which) was also saying he had a groin issue 

• Sad 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Tocchet denied anything wrong at his presser but there have been several media comments (one posted a few pages earlier). 

I was watching a YouTube vid yesterday... one of the guests on S & P, or D&D (can't remember which) was also saying he had a groin issue 

Not a Googlie issue?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

If a groin issue is the issue, it's not fun. I actually tweaked my groin last night. Been feeling it all day. 

Did mine years ago and still feel it at times (when I do my first few bike rides of the year....getting on the bike will "remind me" of it).

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Did mine years ago and still feel it at times (when I do my first few bike rides of the year....getting on the bike will "remind me" of it).

I had groin injuries before and it is not an injury you can "play through". It will not get better until you give it time to heal. I think it has to be something else if he is really dealing with a nagging injury.