[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

20 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I wouldn't bet on it. As they were discussing on 650 on the way home, teams don't usually reveal when a player's working through an injury that's not significant enough to be pulled from the line up for. Teams'll target them.

Still say he's likely got a tweaked groin or a wrist issue.

Remember last time Petey was "fine"....... then it was revealed later on that it hadn't been the case.

Something bugging him but not enough to warrant not playing. Hopefully tonight he'll start to rebound.

Tocchet did say he was playing through something a while back (around late October I think), but hasn't mentioned anything about it recently that I'm aware of. since that, he has been -8 in his last 10 games. We all know he is not 100%, but are we really better off letting him play or should he sit until he recovers? even worse, Petey has been in many goals against while not putting up points! If anything he needs to be benched next because he is more of a liability than asset at the moment.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Kitty is thinking "Mom better be getting me some Tuna Roll or Chicken, or a least a chicken burger from Dicks..."

"Mom's not here....I will sleep on her favourite sweater and scratch the couch. On the back where she won't see it...just a little"

• Haha 1