[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, sxqhfeh said:

Tocchet did say he was playing through something a while back (around late October I think), but hasn't mentioned anything about it recently that I'm aware of. since that, he has been -8 in his last 10 games. We all know he is not 100%, but are we really better off letting him play or should he sit until he recovers? even worse, Petey has been in many goals against while not putting up points! If anything he needs to be benched next because he is more of a liability than asset at the moment.

They just mentioned it again on Remembrance Day.

I hope they don't wreck him, that's all. If he bounces back and turns things around, I guess it was the right decision. Time will tell.

He'll probably get a hat trick tonight.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

My boss always says “hope is not a strategy”. We must will the Canucks to a win!

My boss always says "are you going to do any actual work?"

I like your boss better....

Edited by rychicken
  • Haha 3

Just now, JayDangles said:

OK. So what am I missing. Hogz has been our best forward the last 5 games(aside from miller). He has 3 goals in 4 games. And he has not been on the ice for a goal against in 4 games.

Why is he on the 4th line tonight!? What am I missing?

Hogs is driving play on the fourth line against weaker matchups. He’s earning his ice time. Smart coaching of a young player. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Hogs is driving play on the fourth line against weaker matchups. He’s earning his ice time. Smart coaching of a young player. 

OK, but "earning his ice time"?? He has the lowest minutes at 5on5 of any forward... at some point you need to reward and give what's earned