[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

Just now, Ladyluck said:

Best GM in Canucks history assembled our fantastic four core Demko, Pettersson, HUGHES, Miller. 

Maybe his scouts had something to do with it. I coulda called their names out on the podium. Unfortunately the scouts don't make the trades.

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

Maybe his scouts had something to do with it. I coulda called their names out on the podium. Unfortunately the scouts don't make the trades.

Actually they do. There’s a department specifically designated as “pro scouting department” they come to GM with recommendations and persuade and make a case why a pro player would fit in. After all that brain washing the GM tends to listen. 

3 minutes ago, Ladyluck said:

Actually they do. There’s a department specifically designated as “pro scouting department” they come to GM with recommendations and persuade and make a case why a pro player would fit in. After all that brain washing the GM tends to listen. 

Gm's, do we really need them?

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I swallowed.

I was gonna post “that explains why you’re such a dick then” but figured I shouldn’t since even though it’s a joke keeping with the theme I just can’t tell anymore nowadays who’s gonna get offended at what.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Haha 4