[Rumour] Flyers are open for business

HKSR

I’d want Couturier (30yr old) if PHI going total rebuild.  It’ll be a hefty cost and he is at $7.75M for another 6 years.

It’s an all in trade.

Couterier for Garland (cuz need cap space) + Raty + 1st 2023 + 1st 2024.

Reunite the Lotto Line

EP Miller Boeser

Kuz Couterier Mik

17 minutes ago, BPA said:

I’d want Couturier (30yr old) if PHI going total rebuild.  It’ll be a hefty cost and he is at $7.75M for another 6 years.

It’s an all in trade.

Reunite the Lotto Line

EP Miller Boeser

Kuz Couterier Mik

No one paying that much for Couterier. 

Like you said he's already 30yrs old. Barely played last couple of years due to injuries..

His his contract is too long and has $5 mill signing bonus every year for the next 6 years..

It's a buy out proof contract.  

Can't believe he's 30 already.  I remember when he came into the league. So much shine around him. He was supposed to accomplish big things. 

Injuries and playing on a bad team messed up his career. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

No one paying that much for Couterier. 

Like you said he's already 30yrs old. Barely played last couple of years due to injuries..

His his contract is too long and has $5 mill signing bonus every year for the next 6 years..

It's a buy out proof contract.  

Can't believe he's 30 already.  I remember when he came into the league. So much shine around him. He was supposed to accomplish big things. 

Injuries and playing on a bad team messed up his career. 

Seems healthier this year.

21gp 5g 10a.

• Cheers 1

On 12/2/2023 at 12:00 PM, BPA said:

It’s an all in trade.

Reunite the Lotto Line

EP Miller Boeser

Kuz Couterier Mik

(meant to quote this post)Wow, then what's Miller worth? Using as a comparison to point out overpayment for Couturier...NOT wanting to trade Miller

Edited by old guy
just to clarify.

Konecny is a tocchet kinda player 

I think if the Canuck could attach Myers is just to the money work there could be a match there 

to phi: Myers, podkolzin, hirose, 1st pick 2024 

to van: konecny 

Mikheyev-petey-konecny 

kuz-miller-boeser 

joshua-suter-garland 

hoglander-blueger-lafferty

hughes-hronek

soucy-Cole 

zadorov-bear 

that’s a solid group top to bottom 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Konecny is a tocchet kinda player 

I think if the Canuck could attach Myers is just to the money work there could be a match there 

to phi: Myers, podkolzin, hirose, 1st pick 2024 

to van: konecny 

Mikheyev-petey-konecny 

kuz-miller-boeser 

joshua-suter-garland 

hoglander-blueger-lafferty

hughes-hronek

soucy-Cole 

zadorov-bear 

that’s a solid group top to bottom 

Or just wait til the TDL and have a 3rd party take 50% of Myers cap hit, then he's much easier to move. 

I'd also play Mikheyev with Miller and Boeser as a match up line against other team's top lines.  It'll free up Petey/Kuz/Konecny to do damage as a 2nd line.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kinecney ain’t worth more than Garkand. Straight across those two are a fair trade. Adding on either side is stupid. 

I disagree. Konecny is the straw that stirs over there. I see him and Larkin as similar players. Would be a tremendous add if we could get the cap out required to bring him in. 

30 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kinecney ain’t worth more than Garkand. Straight across those two are a fair trade. Adding on either side is stupid. 

uhhh what?

Konecny had 30 goals, 61 points in 60 games last year and is on pace for 65-70 points this year while garland is on pace for a measly 25 or so points which will continue his steady decline in point totals in his 3 seasons as a canuck

I like garland and he’s played well just hasn’t found the numbers to support it but in a results driven league konecny is 3 times the player garland is right now 

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Judging by your reaction garland is the new Raymond 🤣. There isn’t a universe flyers take garland for konecny straight up. If that trade happened you could erect an Allvin statue outside Roger’s arena the next day.