[PGT] Canucks at Kraken, Battle of the I-5, Nov. 24th, 2023

Roger Neilsons Towel

• Roger Neilsons Towel changed the title to [PGT] Canucks at Kraken, Battle of the I-5, Nov. 24th, 2023
4 minutes ago, BornMello said:

I can’t believe these kraken announcers are talking so much about the Myers hit on Bjorkstand. Seemed like a nothing play. Even on the replay there was no head contact. Bjorkstand even had a chance to look what happened to the play before dropping to the ice like he got decapitated. 

Oh man ya I was watching their feed aswell, they’re talking about suspensions and fines after the game, I really didn't see much there

Just now, The Duke said:

So was I, to be fair… but he’s really finding his stride lately.

It would have to be for a key piece.  He’s got that super pest with offensive pop upside and you can never have enough of that.

I thought the call against him was really weak too. Clearly he can agitate without taking those.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Kirk said:

Yeah but check out how many games the Kings have played......Sigh

Yeah, it's disingenuous to call us 2nd in the Pacific, but at least we're 3rd by a country mile and even still better than any Central team--even if all three of the Avs, Jets, and Stars are right on our tails.

6 minutes ago, 1-d said:

The Night of the Living Bottom-Six.

None of our top guys scored and we still scored enough goals to beat the Kraken. Of course Demko kept us in the game long enough to pull away in the 3rd.

Still, this kind of wins don't happen very often and we need our top players to start rolling again, especially Petey.

I would say that this type of wins happen in playoffs more often, then in a regular season, so, it is a good sign from this perspective.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1