[PGT] Canucks at Kraken, Battle of the I-5, Nov. 24th, 2023

Roger Neilsons Towel

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Top 2 lines need to get going. Nice that the bottom 6 came through though and we beat a team we should beat. Should beat San Jose as well. We need to see how they stack up against Vegas. 

take a look at the league's leading scorers. the top guys are allowed to cool down from the scorching hot pace they've been running at all year for a game or two. 

41 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Perfect win. Not only did we beat a decent team who's been streaking but we destroyed them, especially in the third. On to SJ to do the same.

Seattle will be fighting for that last playoff spot, so this win is huge to help solidify our playoff chances. Canucks are third in Pacific by points percentage at .690, but we're massively ahead of Seattle now, who's 4th at .477 (with the Flames right behind them).

image.png.97ca69fc2ffa8054b15ddaa18fa0a3fc.png

We're 1 point behind Vegas! Love it!

6 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Top 2 lines need to get going. Nice that the bottom 6 came through though and we beat a team we should beat. Should beat San Jose as well. We need to see how they stack up against Vegas. 

We'll find out in about a week.

Edited by 1-d
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

13 hours ago, NucksIn50 said:

We just need to focus on our game. We play LA in the new year… so by then I’m sure they would have had a dry period/mini slump like every team does. 

We are a good team, when Demko plays a first period like he did we will win most nights… it’s nice to see him back. The team basically rewarded his first period for a solid road 3rd where we outclassed the Krak.

Go Canucks 

The fact that LA has played 3 fewer games, at this stage,…may mean that the demands made upon them by their schedule may not be all that daunting, as of yet.

Vancouver’s 2023/2024 season started-out with as difficult & as compacted schedule as they had last year,…but with very different resiles.

The latter-half of this season is more advantageously spaced for VAN, who will likely benefit from playing more teams on the back-end of back-to-back games. The Canucks will finish up the season with a plethora of home games, as well! 

^Gotta LOVE that, too! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I wish they won tonight five nothing…

7 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

That’ll be against the San Jose Sharks…

^Noting this prediction…to see if you’re the next Nostradamus! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Vintage 1