[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

6 minutes ago, brilac said:

I am so sick right now that I cannot keep nothing down. Any cures? Tums and water are not working. I cannot keep those down too. 

I don't even want to talk about why I am in this state! 

Sounds like someone needs a dooby and a Caesar to smooth that tummy.   

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Taphouse Canuck said:

You have food poisoning by the sound of it. The only thing guaranteed to work is to drink boiled water for 24 hours, no other food or drink. 

There is a drug available called maxalon, which you dissolve under your tongue and can overcome the nausea. Pretty sure it is prescription only though.

Feel better soon

This could be food poisoning. I have never felt like this even after drinking glasses of red wine. 

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Tocchet plays to win. He has no agenda other than winning. Kuz Missile needs to be responsible with and (especially) without the puck. He’s still learning how to play without the puck. This isn’t St. Petersburg Toto. 

You're Toto

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, brilac said:

I am so sick right now that I cannot keep nothing down. Any cures? Tums and water are not working. I cannot keep those down too. 

I don't even want to talk about why I am in this state! 

Sip on some Ginger Ale? That's my go to.