[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

Just now, Jaimito said:

It's fine.  Either he responds or don't. 

He's been a good team mate and good attitude.  Last yr Bruce scratched him too. 

I hope so.

Just that there seems to be a bit of a Toch and Kuz storyline...

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I hope so.

Tocchet plays to win. He has no agenda other than winning. Kuz Missile needs to be responsible with and (especially) without the puck. He’s still learning how to play without the puck. This isn’t St. Petersburg Toto. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Tocchet plays to win. He has no agenda other than winning. Kuz Missile needs to be responsible with and (especially) without the puck. He’s still learning how to play without the puck. This isn’t St. Petersburg Toto. 

Yup. This is NHL.  Not khl or something else. 

Perform or sit. 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I hope so.

I appreciate having a coach who is confident enough in himself to have the nuggets to sit a highly-paid, talented player. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I am so sick right now that I cannot keep nothing down. Any cures? Tums and water are not working. I cannot keep those down too. 

I don't even want to talk about why I am in this state! 

Canuck Flu. You were warned. 

Get well. 

Edited by Jack Fig

59 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Just because she buys you diner, doesn't mean you owe her anything.

If she buys me a diner, she gets whatever tf she wants.  (She does anyway.)

So I took her to dinner and it was a flop.

The reservation process completely ignored the pre-ordered pheasant under glass.

So we were sat and had cocktails while they mewed and we ordered some other stuff.

It was not great and well below the standards I had come to expect there, but, carry on.

So I pay up and we exit the restaurant into the lobby, and I'm at a loss.

It's way too early to go anywhere else, I don't want to take her to her home, and I don't feel it's right to ask her to mine.

We're walking across the lobby and she says, looking at the lounge, wanna go for a drink?

Bam!  Pile in.  The big football game is on the big screen and they have a new device at that time that let you 'bet'.

It wasn't for money, just make your predictions, and boast or blow.

We sat in a big semi-circle of people where they had pulled the tables and chairs around the game.

Really cool, I hit on everything, and started to round into form, and enjoy myself.

35 years later, she is still beside me, having dinner while we wait for the game.

And she still gets whatever she wants, and who wants a stinkin' diner anyway!

GO CANUCKS GO!!

DROP THE MARCHANDING PUCK YOU ZANY BUNCH OF ZEBRAS!

LETS GO!

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

I am so sick right now that I cannot keep nothing down. Any cures? Tums and water are not working. I cannot keep those down too. 

Without knowing what caused it, it can be difficult to make any suggestions. Maybe google it? 

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I appreciate having a coach who is confident enough in himself to have the nuggets to sit a highly-paid, talented player. 

i am happy that he is confident in his nuggets

• Cheers 1

For some reason flat diet caffeine free cola cola would totally help me when I was feeling that kind of “sick “.and I am not a pop drinker at all.good luck!..or peppermint tea is great for the tummy!👌🏻

You have food poisoning by the sound of it. The only thing guaranteed to work is to drink boiled water for 24 hours, no other food or drink. 

There is a drug available called maxalon, which you dissolve under your tongue and can overcome the nausea. Pretty sure it is prescription only though.

Feel better soon