[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Can’t flush points like these away. They are still that team that can’t manufacture points when they are behind. Not sure why they struggle to come from behind.

At least not a wild card rival

Totally sucks nervetheless 

Nux back to back record not so good. 

1-2-1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well at the same time they haven’t come from behind this year to win. They also didn’t play the first two min of the third. Not sure why the focus wasn’t there. Ohh, we’re tired. Give me a break. You just came off an intermission.

You have to be behind frequently to comeback and win. Odd complaint. 

I haven't seen the swagger and dominance of this team for too many games now. I realize we have some injury issues (as we always do) but this team looks scattered and disorganized in comparison, with far less puck control. The forecheck isn't as quick as it was earlier either.

I believe this team will be fine, but they need to find a way to get back to what made them successful early on.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

14-7-1 is .500? your trollings as piss poor as Miller’s play was tonight. Though unlike you JT will bounce back soon. 

They have lost 5/8. That’s a lot of points to give away in the last eight. If they continue to play this way they likely will be .500. Hopefully they prove me wrong and they get their energy back. Petey returns to form but if they don’t have him playing well, you will see more of these games.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2