[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

1 minute ago, Canucks-12 said:

Knights lost to Coyotes. Anything can happen on any given night in this league.

It’ll be about how they respond Tuesday. 

They win one and they’re happy. That’s the bad mindset at the moment just like in past few years. They can’t be satisfied until they have 3

game winning streak.

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

Just caught the last half of the 2nd and the 3rd period.  

Garland was flying out there again.  Not surprised that Tocchet is double shifting him sometimes. 

Maybe that big hit and scrum wakes Petey up a bit.  

Loved the hit, and the team response.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canucks-12 said:

Knights lost to Coyotes. Anything can happen on any given night in this league.

It’ll be about how they respond Tuesday. 

Arizona is actually a decent team this year though.  The sharks, aren't. That said, any team in this league can win on any given night.  It happens. 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Cherry picking at it’s finest by a fake fan. 

lol. What a lazy argument. Just trying to shut people up. Go cry somewhere else. I could say you need to have thicker skin. This isn’t a positive only posts forum.  You feel so entitled to call people you don’t know fake fans. You might want to watch where you’re going with your nose so high in the air there bud.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

I’m glad for Juulson he’s been fine.Hes getting excellent coaching and I hope he can become a factor for us later in the season.Solid development imo

I missed half the game tonight but he looked fine in the 2nd half.  It would mark the fourth game in a row that he's had a solid outing, so he seems to be building on his confidence and getting his timing back. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Top 3 in division is a playoff lock and more than enough time to put on another win streak. 

We'll course correct. The second half matters most. A couple years ago we corrected all those blown leads and 3rd period implosions to go on that great run. 

• Cheers 1