[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

1 minute ago, Johngould21 said:

Anyone see the clip that Squire Barnes had on the Global News last night? Tocchet was part of the '89 Summit series, and with all the star power on the roster, Mike Keenan through his line out on the ice as Canada was trailing 2-0. Tocchet scored it turned out, after he said "you f'in kidding Mike". Then Mario and Gretzky teamed up for what I call one of the all time great goals in hockey history.

I saw that too. Huge moment for Rick.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Johngould21 said:

Anyone see the clip that Squire Barnes had on the Global News last night? Tocchet was part of the '89 Summit series, and with all the star power on the roster, Mike Keenan threw his line out on the ice as Canada was trailing 2-0. Tocchet scored it turned out, after he said "you f'in kidding Mike". Then Mario and Gretzky teamed up for what I call one of the all time great goals in hockey history.

When do we play Carolina next. Tocchet and Brind'amour glaring each other down. Would be a hell of a scrap.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

This is the strangest GDT i've read in while.

Therefore I predict a weird game.

Petey gets in a fight, Myers with a hat trick, and Hogs scores a lacrosse goal. 

Stranger things have happened ...  Brilac saw Hughes in a fight yesterday 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, AatuD2 said:

Damn it, first game I'll miss this year. 

Going on a date to a fancy restaurant, doubt they'll have the game on TV. 

1. Enjoy your date. 

2. It's only the Sharks.

3. Do NOT check for score updates on the phone the second she turns her head away. 

4. Act the gentleman. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

1. Enjoy your date. 

2. It's only the Sharks.

3. Do NOT check for score updates on the phone the second she turns her head away. 

4. Act the gentleman. 

Just because she buys you diner, doesn't mean you owe her anything.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Are you kidding me?

You won't know she's for you unless you check for scores....SHE should be checking for them. Then you know she's the right one.

You can't hide hockey for long and eventually it just has to be introduced. Better to get it out of the way...I mean, what if she's a Leafs fan? You can save some money.

Ask Dr. Deb!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Are you kidding me?

You won't know she's for you unless you check for scores....SHE should be checking for them. Then you know she's the right one.

You can't hide hockey for long and eventually it just has to be introduced. Better to get it out of the way...I mean, what if she's a Leafs fan? You can save some money.

Pub food, beer, big screens everywhere, then you'll know she's the one.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Are you kidding me?

Naw.

Enjoy the normality of spending time with someone who might intrigue you. It's healthy.

Marking off wifely-qualities comes much later.