[Proposal] Canucks-Ducks

Vancouver trades

Beauviller 

To

Anaheim for

Lybushkin 

Ducks get back a player still on an expiring deal they can retain and flip at the TDL as most good GMs do when rebuilding.

Canucks get a rhd who is under 30 and plays a stay at home type of game. We could look to the sign him if he gels well with the team.

I haven't looked up any JFresh cards for any of the following but I'd be down for some mix of Vaakanainen (defensive LHD who can play both sides), plus one of Max Jones/ Ross Johnston/ Brock McGinn/ Sam Carrick (cheaper, high-energy depth with physicality).  For guys like Beauvillier, Myers and Garland, I would be very happy if we could pull of Pearson-for-DeSmith type, roster-rounding trades.

7 hours ago, Viking said:

Vancouver trades

Beauviller 

To

Anaheim for

Lybushkin 

Ducks get back a player still on an expiring deal they can retain and flip at the TDL as most good GMs do when rebuilding.

Canucks get a rhd who is under 30 and plays a stay at home type of game. We could look to the sign him if he gels well with the team.

If it gets us rid of garden gnome thsn please do it! Gnome must go.