[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Gif are not exactly pictures, it can be use as an awesome placeholder funny themes and expressing emotions base off from sports and pop-cultures. 😉 

even hockey! 🏒 💯 

awesome buffalo sabres GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

If you need to understand why we don’t objectify women vis-a-vis pics or gifs here, I’d be happy to explain it to you via DM. 

Anymore of that, after the in-thread warning will lead to repercussions for the Member that doesn’t heed my warning.

DON’T SAY ‘YOU’ HAVEN’T BEEN WARNED. 

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The empties have been needing replacing often this last 10 games. Alf is making more (and better) new ones as he types. The old ones are predicting another loss. Stupid empties got dropped off the balcony! 

The mail man was down there.  He’s pissed!

• Haha 1

The Ducks have lost 6 in a row, so they are a struggling team that we should pummel at home.

On the flip side, the Ducks have lost 6 in a row and are going to be pissed off about that and a win over the Cinderella Canucks could be a real motivator.

Feels like every game is a real test for the Canucks!

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

The Ducks have lost 6 in a row, so they are a struggling team that we should pummel at home.

On the flip side, the Ducks have lost 6 in a row and are going to be pissed off about that and a win over the Cinderella Canucks could be a real motivator.

Feels like every game is a real test for the Canucks!

Either the Nucks put another dagger into their corpse of a team, or they throw away another 2 points to a team they should beat. 

Hope Petey is better and can do Petey things. 

I suspect it’s up to Huggy and MillerTime to provide the win. 

I hope MySHronek comes up big too. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Either the Nucks put another dagger into their corpse of a team, or they throw away another 2 points to a team they should beat. 

Hope Petey is better and can do Petey things. 

I suspect it’s up to Huggy and MillerTime to provide the win. 

I hope MySHronek comes up big too. 

Ha, brings back a memory... my elementary school friends and I would sing "My Scrotum" to the tune of My Sharona. Boy was that the height of comedic genius.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1