[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

23 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

The Ducks have lost 6 in a row, so they are a struggling team that we should pummel at home.

On the flip side, the Ducks have lost 6 in a row and are going to be pissed off about that and a win over the Cinderella Canucks could be a real motivator.

Feels like every game is a real test for the Canucks!

I think the Canucks will go to town on the Ducks tonight. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Ah, the good ol days. They don't make em like they use to. Damn kids with their cellular phones and 5G towers that turn the frogs gay.

It’s actually the water that turns the frogs gay. Cellular phones and 5G towers are used to track us!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Either the Nucks put another dagger into their corpse of a team, or they throw away another 2 points to a team they should beat. 

Hope Petey is better and can do Petey things. 

I suspect it’s up to Huggy and MillerTime to provide the win. 

I hope MySHronek comes up big too. 

Who is our #1 Center? Petey better start showing he can win games on his own or he doesn't deserve to be paid more then Miller and Hughes IMO.

8 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Who is our #1 Center? Petey better start showing he can win games on his own or he doesn't deserve to be paid more then Miller and Hughes IMO.

Pete is injured right now…

Hang in there 

Petey is going to get his mojo back

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Beauvillier for a 5th, nice to get an asset for him tbh. I'll take it. 

I've seen talk of this. Is it true? Definitely take that and wish him luck. Plays hard, just not what we need. Edit, scrolling back now and see the chatter.

Edited by Rekker
  • Cheers 1