[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

51 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Damn , all I wanted was a Beauvillier benching. Christmas coming early 

Actually when you look at it he was off and on and not really taking charge of his opportunities to make a difference here. 

Seemed to be on the verge of being primarily a peripheral player. The 5th is fair would have preferred Conner.

:hurhur:

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Actually when you look at it he was off and on and not really taking charge of his opportunities to make a difference here. 

Seemed to be on the verge of being primarily a peripheral player. The 5th is fair would have preferred Conner.

:hurhur:

He didnt look out of place on the top line when Mik was out last year

He will light it up with Bedard and Dickenson

7 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

I was the toughest guy in Pee Wee.

I don't play anymore. While i was the toughest guy, there was a girl on our team that was a lot tougher.

4 minutes ago, Captkirk888 said:

I had a Gordie Howe Hat-trick playing with the Tim Bits.

So what if I was 25 at the time, that kid had it comin……

What was really long and hard on you?

Spoiler

Grade Three

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

An unacceptable conduct led to Corey Perry's termination. But the alleged incident involved two consenting adults. There was no abuse of power. Was this a matter of virtue signalling?

If, and I mean a giant IF this happened do you think Bedard is going to be happy in Chicago? Davidson needed to do this for no other reason than protecting the face of their crumbling franchise.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Double minor for high sticking while also taking out one of his own players is my guess 

How about taking out one of the refs instead of his teammate

Edited by 1-d
  • Like 1