[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

If it's the same thing we've been  seeing with different coaches maybe the coaches aren't the problem 

It's just the "get back to the basics" guys. Everyone KNOWS the basics. We need some offensive creativity.

Right now it's cycle down low and to the point for a muffin shot. Usually into shin pads. 

Edited by Joshua.Guy

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Myers is not the problem.  Apathy is their biggest issue

i agree to an extent - myers is played too much.  he needs to be in the bottom pair and hes ok.

biggest issue is Petey's line gets worked.  they need him , and the other two on his line, to wake up.  Maybe its just a bad combo, i dont  know but too much weight is being put on Hughes, Miller and Boeser to generate everything.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm not the one who cries when people respond? 

I told them to stop telling me what to write. That’s it. lol. You just cry about anything you don’t like hearing. Get a thicker skin if what I post bothers you. I know that when they play like crap you and others will say “Canuckfanforlife is coming”. It’s your guys way of deflecting how badly the team looks right now. Sorry I can’t leap in the air when we are being outshot 22-9.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82