[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

We're lucky to get out of that period tied !     The Canucks look like "wet rags" out there (again).  

WT heck is going on with these guys??? They're looking more & more like the 2022 Canucks.

You my friend are a ray of sunshine.

• Thanks 1

Petey still play for the Canucks?  Haven't noticed him, again.

Canucks look worse than I thought. Allvin needs to make a trade quick, get some life back into this team. These dead fish can't seem to get 'er done.

And Kuzmenko is no longer an effective player. Maybe he's the one to go. 

I wonder what excuses were going to see in the PGT tonight.

- too many games.

- Team is tired

- Soucy is injured

- Petey might be injured

Man this is getting ugly, and each game is uglier than the last because it's starting to become apparent this team isnt able to elevate.

Honestly folks, we may be outside the playoffs looking in by Christmas if this keeps up.

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

I think kuz is on his way out in a hockey deal.

I don't think we can afford to trade him away.

He went on a tear after coach BB benched him last year..  Hopefully he starts scoring soon after this benching..

We're already short 1 top 6 scoring forward. Can't give away Kuz too. Need to add a legit scorer without trading one away..

8 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

This is the real Canucks until they make another coaching change and get a brief bump from that.

Sorry Snoop  Rick has made them what they are. Dont know if anyone else would fit. I don't think Rick is just taking this easy.                                                                                      Damn sure he is going to chat with them between this period. Or Miller will.              

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

I don't think we can afford to trade him away.

He went on a tear after coach BB benched him last year..  Hopefully he starts scoring soon after this benching..

We're already short 1 top 6 scoring forward. Can't give away Kuz too. Need to add a legit scorer without trading one away..

Well, they're pretty much playing without him aren't they?  Hogz has 7 goals, kuz has 2.  I like Kuz, but move him while he has some value left.