[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Nucker67 said:

Petey still play for the Canucks?  Haven't noticed him, again.

Canucks look worse than I thought. Allvin needs to make a trade quick, get some life back into this team. These dead fish can't seem to get 'er done.

And Kuzmenko is no longer an effective player. Maybe he's the one to go. 

Something's needs to change. Our stars need to be stars ... again.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

Sorry Snoop  Rick has made them what they are. Dont know if anyone else would fit. I don't think Rick is just taking this easy.                                                                                      Damn sure he is going to chat with them between this period. Or Miller will.              

I know he’s not the problem. I’m frustrated with the players and I want drastic roster changes. 

4 minutes ago, viking mama said:

The officiating crew is proving to be a little lack-lustre or inept. 

- too many men…missed

- high stick…missed

Me-thinks this tally will just carry on!

It’s up to Canucks-Nation fans at the arena, to keep ‘em honest. Don’t let ‘em miss a thing! Be loud & proud! 

Sadly, it's not just here, it's league wide

4 minutes ago, BPA said:

Canucks getting outshot 🙄

By a 2-1 margin on home ice. 

3 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

No, when they we skating well and Boeser scored … ok, so it was like the first couple minutes of the first lol

They had a great start, it's baffling to me how they come out with tenacity and then they settled back in to their pablum play of late. Not good enough!

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Actually, we were talking about who the Canucks need to worry about and I wasn't talking to you.

Nah man, you said "doubtful" to the Knights going on a losing skid. My reading comprehension is fine. 

And you're talking to everyone in the game day thread. 

Edited by Joshua.Guy

Just now, stawns said:

Well, they're pretty much playing without him aren't they?  Hogz has 7 goals, kuz has 2.  I like Kuz, but move him while he has some value left.

agree with this.  Kuz has enough of a reputation to get something in return.  Im not sure Garland or any other of the trade candidates can get the same return.  He can surely score if he is in the right spot but there is a reason two different coaches park him every now and then.

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Nah man, you said "doubtful" to the Knights going on a losing skid. My reading comprehension is fine. 

You jumped into the middle of a discussion.  Your comprehension might be ok, but your understanding of context is "developing"

• Haha 1

Just now, Cromeslab said:

You my friend are a ray of sunshine.

Well, there's no justice in sugar coating things like many fans did for 12 years that sent the message to management that they were "content" with the poor results - for over a decade.  Especially for us LT season ticket holders that payed thousands out of our own pockets for years - which gives us "The Right" more than many to voice our dis-pleasure with the product! 

Just now, BPA said:

Maybe it’s time to change EP wingers.

Garland EP Hogz

2 little guys that work hard and perhaps create space for EP.

If Suter wasn’t injured I’d move Petey to wing. He’s just not effective at center right now.

Petey Miller Boeser

Kuzmenko Suter Mikhayev

1 minute ago, Darius said:

agree with this.  Kuz has enough of a reputation to get something in return.  Im not sure Garland or any other of the trade candidates can get the same return.  He can surely score if he is in the right spot but there is a reason two different coaches park him every now and then.

I really like kuz, but some things need to change here before it's too late and he's one of the few Expendables who have any value

• Cheers 1