[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

4 minutes ago, drdeath said:

Even though Garland didn't finish that I love what Petey and him did there. Could have easily been a one and done chance but Petey created all of that mess with patience and then him and Garland kept it going after Garland missed the tap-in.

As much frack that Garland gets for him being undersized and his cap hit, he's a spark plug. 

He should be on one of the top two lines. I'd at least put him with Petey, and/or Miller. 

Garland and Hoggy are two guys who are high skill guys who create opportunity. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

First 5 minutes and last 20 looked good.

They can build on this.

Haha yeah, first period was good until we got into the special teams battle and lost all momentum.  

3rd was dominant. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I guess playing well for 30 minutes was enough to beat the Ducks.

It won't be enough to beat Vegas though, we're gonna need a full 60 minute effort

Tied after second 

But came out hard in third unlike several prior games when the were tied after two. 

Shots nux 15-4 in third 

Baby steps. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Barn Burner said:

As much frack that Garland gets for him being undersized and his cap hit, he's a spark plug. 

He should be on one of the top two lines. I'd at least put him with Petey, and/or Miller. 

Garland and Hoggy are two guys who are high skill guys who create opportunity. 

Yeah, if you take Garland away from the 3rd line, you would lose a lot of the effectiveness of Joshua and whoever else is on there.  

Sure, Garland would be nicer at 4 million flat, but he's really the driver of our bottom 6 along with Hogs. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

You on here just to attack people? How about focus on the game for once. I find it funny when people use forums to try to use it to pump themselves up. Moving on.

The fact that you read that and assume it's about you means you know you're one of the doomers. I know cheering for this team feels like a fucking curse but let's all collectively get behind this team and help them in the only way we can. And that's by cheering them on. 

• Cheers 1