[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

Next game with be the real challenge.

Knights are Cup Champs and asserting themselves again this year.

How the Canucks play in that game will be a real marker for the season.

They're on a 3 game losing skid™️ @stawns too so will be highly motivated to nip that in the bud.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

The fact that you read that and assume it's about you means you know you're one of the doomers. I know cheering for this team feels like a fucking curse but let's all collectively get behind this team and help them in the only way we can. And that's by cheering them on. 

Joshua. Guy:

cm punk wwe GIF

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Are you on here just to attack people? How about focus on the game for once. I find it funny when people use forums to try to use it to pump themselves up. All you do is spend the majority of your time worrying about  what posters say. Moving on.

tosser.gif

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So Alvin. What’ll it be? 

Team needs more Canadian content. Perhaps a Tanev. 

Go ahead and throw tomatoes at me, but I think we need a big ol' RHD like a Colton Parayko. 

I don't mind going for Bear, but we're really a tiny team. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

He didn't have a great game, but blaming him for Mikh getting hurt is beyond stupid.....

It is not about Mik.Every game he do something.Or take penalty after we score,or floating aroun till people score because of him.His role is third line 10 min game max.Nothing more.