[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

48 minutes ago, iambrad said:

out of all my friends, i think 112, lucky, 6'5, and flyingdirtle are most likely to be mafia. luckylager's entrance was very awkward, but he's quickly recovered in a manner that would make me label him town. yet, i am pretty sure that the recovery alone and instant tonal switch is why he's mafia here. i'm pretty confident in that read, but i wouldn't want to kill him off today. i tihnk flyingdumbass and 6'5 are playing very unlike their characters or personalities and are struggling to get into the game with a bunch of new personalities. i think they're both smart enough and strong enough players to get past that as town, but maybe the divide is too wide when you're not familiar with people and a different alignment from them. 

112 i just haven't agreed with their posts, and i think they're up to snuff tonally regardless. my eye is on her, & illunga who i feel is also awkward and struggling to get into the thread. 

my only solid townreads are alison, zfetch, and naslund so far. towncore formed.

i am also willing to lynch myself today. i honestly would feel really bad about lynching any of my friends this game, and i want everyone to be around and talk n hang out. to deprive someone of that experience makes me feel sad, so i offer myself up as a lynch first and foremost. VOTE iambrad

I think Naslund is town too.

I don't know about Alison yet, feels okay but needs more time for me.

I haven't read a lot of shit because I don't give a fuck about the Iranian conflict.

Why is ZFetch town to you? Is that meta? If I was scum, I would play how he's playing, though maybe he's just committed to the meme. I would respect that

1 hour ago, iambrad said:

out of all my friends, i think 112, lucky, 6'5, and flyingdirtle are most likely to be mafia. luckylager's entrance was very awkward, but he's quickly recovered in a manner that would make me label him town. yet, i am pretty sure that the recovery alone and instant tonal switch is why he's mafia here. i'm pretty confident in that read, but i wouldn't want to kill him off today. i tihnk flyingdumbass and 6'5 are playing very unlike their characters or personalities and are struggling to get into the game with a bunch of new personalities. i think they're both smart enough and strong enough players to get past that as town, but maybe the divide is too wide when you're not familiar with people and a different alignment from them. 

112 i just haven't agreed with their posts, and i think they're up to snuff tonally regardless. my eye is on her, & illunga who i feel is also awkward and struggling to get into the thread. 

my only solid townreads are alison, zfetch, and naslund so far. towncore formed.

i am also willing to lynch myself today. i honestly would feel really bad about lynching any of my friends this game, and i want everyone to be around and talk n hang out. to deprive someone of that experience makes me feel sad, so i offer myself up as a lynch first and foremost. VOTE iambrad

honestly stop wasting time and commit the su

35 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I think Naslund is town too.

I don't know about Alison yet, feels okay but needs more time for me.

I haven't read a lot of shit because I don't give a fuck about the Iranian conflict.

Why is ZFetch town to you? Is that meta? If I was scum, I would play how he's playing, though maybe he's just committed to the meme. I would respect that

i dunno,  i just feel it. he normally just memes and makes reads on seemingly insignificant things, but it typically works out for him in some ??? way. the only time i've seen him have logical processes to follow and like, rational takes on the gamestate, he was a serial killer, and he clapped my buttcheeks in f4 iirc. 

14 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i dunno,  i just feel it. he normally just memes and makes reads on seemingly insignificant things, but it typically works out for him in some ??? way. the only time i've seen him have logical processes to follow and like, rational takes on the gamestate, he was a serial killer, and he clapped my buttcheeks in f4 iirc. 

Lmfao.

I'm likely down to D1 whoever you find scummiest. I'm sitting on a read rn but wanna see what they do, I think closer to EOD I'll have a better grasp on the game/playerlist and we can clown.

58 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I am still getting over SS from last game.

I swore he was tp after him and I were the only members to vote the scum off in the first round.

How wrong I was.

Why are you surprised that Maf lied & deceived you?

Why are you looking at Maf as tho they must come across as scummy, and not blend in as town? 

How is SS snowing you last game affecting your ability to make reads this game?

14 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Lmfao.

I'm likely down to D1 whoever you find scummiest. I'm sitting on a read rn but wanna see what they do, I think closer to EOD I'll have a better grasp on the game/playerlist and we can clown.

swag

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why are you looking at Maf as tho they must come across as scummy, and not blend in as town? 

I have an innate urge to trust the people I am friends with.

SS is a friend. 

As for the rest it makes me question my ability to read people when I get it so wrong sometimes.

Of course scum will pretend to be tp. 

I am not going to be my usual self because I am not. 

Haven't seen my son for months, my friends kids are doing really bad shit.

I feel like I am on the edge of fuckin losing it.

• Huggy Bear 2

19 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Lmfao.

Why are you down for that already?

35 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Didn't like that post either

Or his next post in response to me.....I don't know tho almost wanna think too ugly/awkward to be scum

16 minutes ago, KZA said:

Why are you down for that already?

I am kinda inclined to say fuck it and clap someone with my homeboy. 

I mainly just care if his pool of people are actually scummy, if he’s scum I’ll figure it out later. I also feel like if he’s town he will die early in this game.

• Cheers 2