[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

9 hours ago, luckylager said:

I look forward to finding Petey posts tomorrow when reading is easier.

In the last hour ice found Kzas posts to be casual enough to accept this town offering. 

i was planning on staying up and reading the first 13 pages... but so far i peeked and it was more cringe than Darth Melvin throwing the last game we played together

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

lmfao my dumb ass

i do hate dumb tells but that's absolutely what happened here so you're welcome

so you have foor notes? this is the second time i have asked somone...

Last time i asked people started putting me in their towncore... a couple more inquiries and ill be cleared town... this game is easy

10 hours ago, luckylager said:

Hotter still: 112 fucking town cleared me after like two posts earlier. TMI yes

10 hours ago, 112 said:

TMI or brilliant read...?

Nah more like fishing, real recognizes real

10 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

were roles actually handed out 'cause i don't gotta role fam

idk you but if you are new to mafia im inclined to trust you.  new people tend to take more honest risks, thinking the game is easy...

15 hours ago, Alison said:

anyone you trust?

anyone that seems sketchy?

This persistent line of questioning to illunga while everyone else at this time was doing handstands and not solving whatsoever has irked me as a bit odd lol

15 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Alternatively, I am open to discussing the popular "Edgar" haircut that Mexican Youths are getting nowadays,,,if this will bait peteyboi into the thread

For context this is a couple posts further down from the one I just quoted lmao

15 hours ago, iambrad said:

i have no comments on the iranian conflict happening in thread. i think we should hand all participates a pair of boxing gloves and let them go at it. i believe that that is probably the most effective and probable way we can continue the game without having to assblast all of them. though out of the iranian conflict discussion, illunga definitely comes out the worst. 

to state, however, max brown showed more passion about iran than they have so far in the game. zfetch posted some amazon rice or something, and i enjoyed the thought of it but not so much the prices. reminding me of the poor economy actually looks badly on zfetch though i think he's very obvious town besides that.

i think as of yet, there should be three wagons. i am okay with a wagon on me, i am okay with a wagon on 6foot, and i am okay with a wagon on 112. these are all players who the game is going to have to interact with eventually (besides me, but i have already stated why it is ok), and these are the players where the worlds are going to open up the most to finding the wolf team later on. anyone else can be shot (i.e. j23 who had a pretty gross third vote on NIK or any of the inactive players) 

What is blud waffling about 

15 hours ago, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

I'm not interested in reaching your level because we're two seperate humans on our own paths. 

I am interested in hearing what @Albert has to say though. I feel like their insight can provide a good direction for town this game.

if you really need guidance son... i can offer you my pocket... Daddy's home

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

This persistent line of questioning to illunga while everyone else at this time was doing handstands and not solving whatsoever has irked me as a bit odd lol

ok lewt's town with this observation

7 minutes ago, Alison said:

jesus you people went 6 pages without any constructive posts

dankmemer town for trying valiantly to say game related things I guess

NIK feels like hes trying a hard to fit in

@MacDougall you made me sign up to play with you, dont afk

LOL this is the nature of CDC/CFF Mafia.

We should get better once D2 hits and everyone's gotten their feet wet