[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i reread all of our canucks games together before the game began. as wolf you're more prone to discredit information and players where as town i think you're interested more in solving and reasoning. you tell me which path you seem to be following this game

I don’t believe you

So, yeah, got into the game late and kinda jumped in headfirst trying to catch up. really didnt notice but until i started quoting multiple replies. But, I've been reading things backwards and replying when something is interesting. that's why my posts might seem a bit off sometimes. Noticed I was overposting a lot too, around so I started bundling up my replies. 

so i get it that SS and Bluejay have been pressing me, but the timing of the heat seems fairly conveient as soon as i go unavailable. still stand by what i said on page 27

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

So, yeah, got into the game late and kinda jumped in headfirst trying to catch up. really didnt notice but until i started quoting multiple replies. But, I've been reading things backwards and replying when something is interesting. that's why my posts might seem a bit off sometimes. Noticed I was overposting a lot too, around so I started bundling up my replies. 

so i get it that SS and Bluejay have been pressing me, but the timing of the heat seems fairly conveient as soon as i go unavailable. still stand by what i said on page 27

What’s good homie 

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

I don't know anything about you or this forum and I have been in this thread for approximately five minutes but this is a wolfy fucking post. goddamn

• Haha 4

Just now, Alchemy Time said:

If I get mislynched here it's probably fine tbh, I'm bad at being Town and me flipping VT should reveal good info for some of the better players

why do you feel so much pressure? as far as i know there's only one or two votes on you.