[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I have read too many towny posts from 112 to continue to deny her pocket.

Kza is supertown.

Nik looking town.

MRs ok.

The monkey. His entry was loose may goose, but that's nai. Many posts, nothing solvey. 

If mafia, I'm looking for him to coast quietly until he's under threat, or has an opportunity to drive town off a cliff.

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

still, majority is somewhere near 16 i think. no need to panic as of yet. 

out of all the people voting you, do any stand out? 

MR is playing more aggro than he did in the last game I played in where he was TOWN

I think 6'5 is a pretty sure thing, and BJ is backtracking hard on the accusations of him now so I wouldn't be surprised if I was 100% right about them being wolf/wolf and BJ just pivoted to me afterward

1 minute ago, Alchemy Time said:

MR is playing more aggro than he did in the last game I played in where he was TOWN

I think 6'5 is a pretty sure thing, and BJ is backtracking hard on the accusations of him now so I wouldn't be surprised if I was 100% right about them being wolf/wolf and BJ just pivoted to me afterward

What am I backtracking?

8 minutes ago, Alchemy Time said:

If I get mislynched here it's probably fine tbh, I'm bad at being Town and me flipping VT should reveal good info for some of the better players

also, why do you think that you flipping VT would reveal good info for some of the better players? one VT flip in a group of 30 players doesn't really help anybody unless you, as a character, are a wildcard of sorts 

I don't know hardly anybody here but it's weird to me that a person would use this line of thought. If I got lynched I'd be pissed because my VT flip provides zero information to anybody. In a smaller game, maybe, but this post reads as "I'm not panicking right now, nope"

Vote Alchemy Time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I have read too many towny posts from 112 to continue to deny her pocket.

Kza is supertown.

Nik looking town.

MRs ok.

The monkey. His entry was loose may goose, but that's nai. Many posts, nothing solvey. 

If mafia, I'm looking for him to coast quietly until he's under threat, or has an opportunity to drive town off a cliff.

i dunno why, but i really dont like the 112 read. the others whether i disagree or not are like okay, even the zfetch read, but i am not a fan of the 112 read at all. i think shes another player that hasnt gone too far out of their scum play yet. 

1 minute ago, Alchemy Time said:

i think loose and aggressive mr is usually a good sign. i actually do like your read on 6'5 and bj though; i think overall they're probably the same alignment, yeah. 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Likely Meta and for the fact that I always push for slankers to be yeeted first and foremost, every game. 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Don’t think we’ve ever thundered out of the gates, iirc. 

It could be a first and something to tell our grandkids. 

47 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

This is going to be a 100 page thread. 

Might be a record breaker for Maf CDC/CFF? 

46 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

At least 100 pages. 

Old Lady Smoking GIF

Just now, DaBackpack said:

also, why do you think that you flipping VT would reveal good info for some of the better players? one VT flip in a group of 30 players doesn't really help anybody unless you, as a character, are a wildcard of sorts 

I don't know hardly anybody here but it's weird to me that a person would use this line of thought. If I got lynched I'd be pissed because my VT flip provides zero information to anybody. In a smaller game, maybe, but this post reads as "I'm not panicking right now, nope"

Vote Alchemy Time

I'm just bad at being Town, simple as. I post what I think and hope other players figure it out